We would like to invite you for a FREE Sample of Kelo-Cote Scar treatment!
Scars are formed by the over production of a naturally occurring chemical in the body called collagen. Collagen is a natural part of the healing process and essential to ensure that the wound heals properly. In the normal healing process, once the wound has healed, collagen stops being produced and the skin returns to normal. In some people, either due to genetic reasons, or because of the severity of the wound, collagen carries on being produced and this is what causes red raised scars.
In conjunction with Sinclair Pharmaceuticals, we are pleased to offer the oppourtunity for a free Kelo-Cote sample. All we ask in return is anonymous photographs to use as before and after pictures.
All we ask in return is anonymous photographs to use as before and after pictures.
Hence, it is very easy to claim! So grab one now!
How do I claim my free Samples?
- Click “Claim now” above
- Enter your Personal Information
- Enter your Ship to Address
- Check box for “Click Here and we will contact you about your free scar treatment”
- Answer for the question “Please give some information on your scar (Location, size colour etc)”
- Click on Submit Query to complete the request
So send in your FREE Health Sample request today!Claim Now